Body Armor AR500 Level 3 Set Of Curved 10x12 Plates with Trauma Pads
A Set of 2 - 10x12 AR500 Curved Chest Plates. One front plate and one back plate! FREE TRAUMA PADS 2 - 10x12 Front and Back - 10mm Trauma Pads Manufactured from XP-30 - 2 Stage Crosslinked Polyethylene Exemplary Foam Ultra Light Weight - Less then 4 Ounces
Introducing the SFA Spec Fit. This is an ergonomic and comfortable design that won't inhibit your movement.
• 1/4 inch LEVEL III Body Armor
• These plates are Stand Alone plates, meaning that the steel plate itself qualifies as Class III Armor. Rhino is added in addition to the plates to enhance their capabilities.
• Think of the Rhino as the ultimate way to protect your armor investment and to have it maintain a rugged professional appearance for a life time.
• The plates are Die Set Pressed to provide a smooth uninterrupted radius that doesn't compromise the integrity of the steel. The plates are NOT press braked.
H.P. White Laboratory, Inc. - Tested and Certified:
• This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
• NIJ tested Level III Armor will defeat 6 rifle rounds up to 7.62x51/.308 @ 2780 ft/s @ 15 METERS
Our armor plates are coated with an industry leading protective material. This protection offers the best of both worlds. Not only does it offer superior impact resistance which is able to withstand the roughest of conditions but additionally it provides high levels of corrosion and chemical resistance. Our armor plates are professionally coated using an industrial grade system that applies the Rhino™ at over 150 degrees in temperature. The coating combined with a surface that was prepared by using an industrial shot blaster provides a superior finish you can trust.